Saturday 17 April 2010

Pharrell Williams Tank Chair



I've been a long term fan of Pharrell Williams from the first time I herd Noreaga super thug, I became obsessed with his beats and have followed his carrier enjoying every turn he's taken.
I have to say I didn't see this coming but I'm so impressed! this chair smashes it.
The perfect balance of idea, execution, humor and practicality. A brilliant product!
It makes me happy, in the sense that it proves creativity is boundless, so long as you have the right skills to facilitate it. I don't doubt he had more than a little help, but i'm still very pleasantly surprised and a little more in ore.

1 comment:

  1. this is siiiiick. the guy is full of amazingness.

    x

    ps. i'm totally gonna have to spotify Superthug right now. Tuuuuuuneeeeeee

    ReplyDelete